# The Map
The map allows you to superimpose your collected measurements on a map.
# View Maps and Heat Maps
- Just select the Map View from the right menu underneath the Project name.
- The color of the markers on the map represents the Series.
Click on the marker to see the measurement details.
- By default the marker color represents the series.
- If a heat map is shown, just select Series from above the map.
To zoom out and show all measurements, click on above the map.
# Heat maps
Heat maps allow you to see spacial trends.
- Select the Parameter from the dropdown menu you want to superimpose from above the map.
- Click on Heatmap and select the gradient for coloration.
If you hover over a marker the value is highlighted on the gradient on the legend in the lower right corner.