The mobile Android application is available on Google Play (opens new window) and requires a Google account.
- Find the PhotosynQ App in the Google Play Store (opens new window).
- Tap the Install button. Check your permissions and Accept.
- Start the app by tapping the app icon from your phone start screen.
The PhotosynQ Application is requesting the following permissions to allow its proper functionality.
|Take Pictures & Videos||The camera access is needed to allow the addition of pictures to Measurements and to scan barcodes.|
|Approximate Location||The geo-location is needed to add the location information (longitude, latitude) to Measurements.|
|Modify / delete content of SD card||Required for caching Measurements on the device.|
|Full network access||Required for signing in, downloading Projects, and Protocols and uploading Measurements.|
|Access Bluetooth settings||Required to connect the Instrument via Bluetooth with the device.|
|Prevent phone from sleeping||The device is prevented from going to sleep to allow longer measurement protocols and easier working with the application in the field.|
# Minimum Requirements
|Android||Android 4.4 or above|
# Sign in to PhotosynQ
Once you’ve installed the PhotosynQ app, you can sign in with your account login or create a new account.
Sometimes the app does not work as expected. Please try this first:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Make sure you have the latest Android Updates installed.
- Restart the app.
- Make sure you have sufficient storage.
- Make sure you have an internet connection.