# Project Locations
Project locations allows others to find interesting Projects in their vicinity and start collaborations.
- When you are creating a Project, your Project creation tool will automatically select your current location. If the Project is to be located in another location, click on the red 'X' to delete the current location.
- Click on 'Add Location' to add another location.
- You can search the location by entering in the location name or address in the search location bar or you can input the Latitude and Longitude.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to enter as many locations as needed.
- When you are finished click 'Save and Next.'
Location data precision
For the location your mobile device uses assisted GPS which has a maximum precision of 7.8 meters (25.6 feet) due to US trade restrictions (https://www.gps.gov/systems/gps/).